Best Comment Of The Day: Doubtful

Anonymous has left the following comment on the post "Picture Of The Day: Culver Viaduct":
"The station originally closed late-May of 2011 and was supposed to open again in May of 2012. That date has come and gone along with a few other adjusted opening dates. The latest estimate is early April, I believe. I would bet a paycheck that the station isn't open to the public for one single day in April. I have my doubt about May too.
It's good to know the details look nice, but I'm simple. I just need an open station with escalators that don't break down every 3 days, platform roofs that aren't so full of holes that an umbrella is required on rainy days and a station entrance that doesn't have drug transactions taking place all day long. I'm only confident that #2 will happen."