Happy Holidays, Dear Neighbors And Readers!

Holidays
Dear Friends, Neighbors and Readers,
I would like to wish you and your loved ones a peaceful and harmonious Holiday Season.
Please accept my sincerest thanks for your continuing support and encouragement, which help make Pardon Me For Asking a true neighborhood site and for allowing me to be a small part of your day.

Though we may not agree all the time, I am reminded every day, through your comments and emails, that we all have one thing in common: a deep love for Carroll Gardens and for the community we all live in.

I am looking forward to bringing you more news and photos of the neighborhood in the coming months. And perhaps you will join me in getting involved and volunteering, be it in Carroll Park, community Board or through one of the neighborhood organizations to make the neighborhood even better.

See you back here after after the Holidays, some rest and family time.