Best Comment Of The Day: Room For Everyone

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Two Green Grocers On The Same Court Street Block. Will Both Survive?":
"Rainbow, Frances, and Jim&Andy all survived for several decades despite being a few blocks of each other. Union Market, K&Y, and Big Apple may be a bit too close to each other for comfort, but considering how many boutiques and restaurants have replaced food stores in our neighborhood in the last 10 years alone, I welcome them all. They don't all necessarily carry the same seasonal produce at the same time, so I will continue to shop at K&Y and Big Apple when either one has what I'm looking for at good prices (similar to Pacific Green's fresh artichokes, cremini mushrooms, Italian chestnuts for the upcoming holidays, and the like). Personally, I think most of Union Market's prices are obscene, but the option is there for those who want it. I think there's room for everyone, and I was thrilled to read last month that Pacific Green was opening an outpost in the Mastellone space. I hope all of them will flourish."